Author, Inspiring Speaker, Seminar Leader
Do you have a to-do list that is a mile long, but doesn’t include time for you? Do you habitually give more to others than they give to you? Are you so busy helping others get what they want that you have forgotten what you want? In today’s busy world, it is more important than ever to investigate new strategies for creating more balance in your life and greater reciprocity in your relationships.
Amanda introduces you to a radically different approach to achieving your goals, reducing stress, and creating greater happiness by tapping into the power that already exists within you. Based on her books and two decades of research into the nature of receptivity, Amanda shares her latest research and gives inspiring examples of people who have changed their lives for the better simply by using their receptive power.
Amanda Owen is the author of The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve and Born to Receive: 7 Steps Women Can Take Today to Reclaim Their Half of the Universe. With a background in social work and a twenty-five year practice as a counselor, Amanda has been presenting lectures and workshops since the mid-nineties.
All presentations can be delivered as a speech, workshop, or weekend program. Suggested topics can be tailored to meet the needs of your group.
Copyright © Amanda Owen 2017
Dynamic Custom Keynote Speeches and Workshops
• Born to Receive: 7 Steps Women Can Take Today to Reclaim Their Half of the Universe
• The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve
• Women, Leadership, and Power
• Burnout! Help for Caregivers
• You Were Born to Receive: A 21st Century Road Map to Peace, Purpose, and Prosperity
• The Art of Asking, and Receiving
• Helping the Helpers: Bringing Giving and Receiving into Balance
• Women and Health:Go From Surviving to Thriving
• The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Growing Your Business
• The Power of Receiving: A Holistic Approach to Healing
• Creating Balance and Harmony in Today’s Multitasking World
• The Art of Memoir: Writing About Your Life
"Amanda Owen’s message is brilliant, elegant, profound and enormously practical." —Christiane Northrup, author of New York Times bestsellers Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and Mother Daughter Wisdom.
“Amanda’s presentation skills are outstanding and most importantly, her message is life-changing.” —Elaine Shamos, director of the Women’s Health Resource Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Contact Amanda Owen